The Malawi National Council of Sports is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the position of driver tenable of its Head Office in Blantyre.
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
To provide administrative support to the Malawi National Council of Sports.
• Support other arms, of the Malawi National Council of Sports as directed by the Head Driver.
• Report need for and arrange for regular vehicle servicing at a time convenient for Malawi National Council of Sports activities.
• Ensure that road tax and Insurance are paid in a timely manner.
• Take responsibility of all equipment stored in the vehicle
• Prepare concise and accurate trip reconciliation record and reports relating to vehicle uses and vehicle log books.
• Operate and maintain Malawi National Council of Sports vehicle in good working order with a focus on road worthiness, safety and compliance with the law.
• Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle.
• Ensure that periodic scheduled vehicle maintenance, repairs, Insurance and Licensing is completed timely and reported.
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE)
• Driving license class C/D and PGD
• Valid Defensive Driving License
• Minimum of Five (5) years relevant experience
• Holding of Malawi Passport will be an advantage but not a prerequisite
Application with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and three traceable referees should be addressed to
The Executive Secretary
Malawi National Council of Sports
P. O. Box 452
Closing date for receiving applications is 24th January, 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.